Thursday, April 7, 2011

"How To Create Curb Appeal"

When I do a staging consultation there are lots of questions about how to make the front of the house more attractive, so I thought it would be a good idea to develop a course on the essentials of curb appeal.

My areas of expertise don't cover the entire topic, so I'm very fortunate that two noted local experts, landscape architect Ed Lastein and Mickey Lively of Garden Gate Nursery have agreed to work with me. Our new course, "How To Create Curb Appeal", is coming to Blue Ridge Community College in Flat Rock beginning May 19, 2011, and to Isothermal Community College in Columbus beginning June 9, 2011. The material is being designed for people who are building, renovating or selling - in short, just about everybody, whether you plan to do most or all of the work yourself, or hire professionals.

I hope those of you who come to the class find it as enjoyable and informative as I'm finding the process of working with Ed and Mickey to put it together.

No comments:

Post a Comment