Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Winter Decor - Needlepoint Cushions

The Christmas Rose
Over the weekend I began the transition from Autumn to Winter decor by switching out the Elizabeth Bradley needlepoint cushions. These are the ones I use to help create a warm holiday atmosphere here, even when it's cold and dreary outside.

My Elizabeth Bradley collection was years in the making. I often worked on a cushion while watching tv at night, and when I traveled, needlepoint helped pass the time on long flights.
Paisley
Until now I'd never photographed the cushions, but I'm glad to start creating a record of them that I can visit any time, as each seasonal group is stored away nine months of the year.

Geometric with Ivy Border


Leaves and Berries
A Wreath of Oak Leaves


Christmas Wreath

Cyclamen

No comments:

Post a Comment