Monday, April 2, 2012

Register for "Paint Color Confidence"

I love working with color and think about it all the time. As a color consultant, I've helped many clients who found themselves at a loss over color selection and ready to reach for beige or white paint to avoid "making a mistake". This angst over color is a common problem, and when you consider its fickle nature, a very understandable one.

To help you learn the essentials of color and paint, and build confidence when making decisions, I've developed a new three part course that begins this Wednesday evening at Isothermal Community College in Columbus. My special guest is Tom Williamson of Williamsons Paint Center in Landrum, the first person I call when I have a question or a problem. Through the generosity and support of Isothermal, the course is presented free as a public service to the community.


Wednesday Evenings, 6:30 to 8:30pm

April 4, 2012:     Basic Color and Paint Concepts
April 11, 2012:   Choosing Interior Colors and Paints
April 18, 2012:   Choosing Exterior Colors and Paints


Isothermal Community College, Polk Campus
Registration:  FREE


Call 828 894-3092 to reserve your place. If you have questions about the course, call me at 828-692-4355.


No comments:

Post a Comment