How to keep your house from fighting with your flowers:
- Try to see a flowering tree, shrub or perennial in bloom before you buy it, either in a nursery or someone else's garden.
- If that's not feasible, look at enough pictures on line to be reasonably certain what the color impression will be. You'll avoid an investment of money and time that winds up detracting from the appearance of your house.
- When you're considering new paint colors, keep in mind the dominant colors of your flowering plants, especially those in the front yard.
- If you live in a brick house or one with stone, figure out the color undertone and choose plants accordingly.
- When you're buying flowering plants for containers, keep color harmony in mind.
Wise choices will enhance curb appeal and add value.
If you'd like help with paint colors, call me at 828-692-4355 to schedule a color consultation. If you have a painting project, schedule a free estimate. When you hire us to do your painting, the color consultation is a free part of our service.